ADVERTISE HERE

MEMORIAL DAY SALE 20% OFF ENTIRE SITE PLUS $5 CREDIT

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Thomas 4 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 15 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Participant

Hello friends
    As you know Memorial Day is upon us. It is a day we remember the soldiers who have given their lives for their country. It is also a day when great shopping deals are provided by various shopping platforms, both online and in brick-and-mortar shops.

We all want to have the best deals during such a time. If you are pondering upon which sites or places to visit then don’t worry. I got you covered. Over at jClub, I saw some really great products and some great deals. They are currently having a “Memorial Day Sale” under which you get 20% off on all products plus an additional 5$ credit i.e. if you buy a product for 20$ you will get a 20% off on that and get it for 16$. And then on your next purchase, a product of 30$ can be purchased for 25$, because of the 5$ credit you had earned in your previous shopping.

This offer is valid only between 6 AM EST on May 25 and midnight EST on May 28. Just use their coupon code “MEMORIAL”. Free Shipping. So hurry up and start shopping. And hope all of you have a very happy memorial day.

https://goo.gl/h1UvNY

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shares
X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -
Reset Password
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare