ADVERTISE HERE

20% off ENTIRE SITE plus $5 off next order – jclub.com

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Harrish Thomas 1 month, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 26 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Harrish Thomas
    Participant

Hello friends!
    How have all you been? I am sure you guys had a stressful week and now looking to cheer up yourself as well as your members. If you are a regular shopper like I am, then I am sure you would like what I have to say.
    JClub, the deals website, is having an ‘Earth Day Weekend Sale’ where you have a great offer of getting 20% off on your first purchase followed by a flat 5$ off on your second one. So suppose you buy an Apple charger cable, you will get a 20% off on it’s price. Then once that purchase is over, and then you go on to buy a ‘Lightweight Universal Reality Glass’ you will get a 5$ off on that reality glass. So have a look at the products and decide which combination is best for you according to your and shop accordingly. Also, no shipping charges on top of it.
    To avail this feature just use the code “EARTH”. However, this code is applicable only between 6am EST on the 20th of April and midnight of 23rd April. So do shop before the time ends. Cheers! Have a nice weekend!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shares
X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -
Reset Password
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare