Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker Review
The Keurig K575 is one of the better consumer K-Cup brewing models available. The unit It has great features and can also fill a carafe. Mine starting having issues with the digital touchscreen a little over a year into my initial purchase. It still works, but I have to unplug it to reset it....and sometimes that doesn't always work unless I leave it unplugged for hours. Other than that it has been a good unit that has been used at east 3 times a week for the last 2.5 years.
- LARGE 80oz WATER RESERVOIR
- MULTIPLE K-CUP POD BREW SIZES
- BREWS A CARAFE
- INCLUDES 6 K-CUPS & 2 FILTERS
- FILTER NEEDS TO BE CHANGED OFTEN
- DIGITAL DISPLAY CAN ACT UP