ADVERTISE HERE

Flat 20% off now and $5 on next purchase!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Thomas 2 weeks, 1 day ago. This post has been viewed 50 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Participant

I have been contributing for so long on this forum for so long and I feel really happy helping people by posting amazing deals and discount offers that they can use. And this forum is a win-win situation for me. The contributors have always helped me with great deals and coupon codes and I am just returning back the favour.

So, this time the discount scheme is from this amazing e-commerce platform called jClub. They not only have the best prices and great quality products, they also provide free shipping to all of the USA. This weekend, from 5th October 6AM EST till 8th October midnight, jClub is providing FLAT 20% off! Also, customers can redeem $5 flat off on their next purchase. Just use the code “DISCOVER” on your purchase from them. Just make sure that you do not combine this coupon offer with any other coupon code or offers, that will make the offer void. I will be back with such great deals very soon. So stay tuned and keep watching this space.

https://www.jclub.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shares
Reset Password
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare